Friday, June 19, 2009

Mexico City Fashion Week

Rapsodia is a distinctly Latin American fashion line that has locations in Argentina, Mexico, Chile and Spain.

If you have taken any Spanish classes in high school you have seen pictures of little old ladies wearing bright textiles.

If I showed up at work like this I think my co-workers would wonder why I was wearing every single piece of clothing I own! Wow. Talk about layers.

If you aren’t that daring, then this is probably more your style for the Fall season. All black! I like the flowy almost boho chicness of this top and the skinny jeans.

This runway was fab. I am seriously contemplating some type of fashion trip to Mexico to go to one of these stores. I wish they had a location in Monterrey. Then I could go to Monte de Obispo too. That place was beautiful. And check out that maxi dress on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment