Thursday, July 2, 2009

In A Beauty Show-Jessica Simpson Returns To TV

The show will follow Jessica-I-used-to-be-a-popstar-Simpson as she travels the world to showcase alternate standards of beauty.

"I have always believed that beauty comes from within and confidence will always make a woman beautiful," says Jessica. "But I know how much pressure some women put on themselves to look perfect. I am really looking forward to discovering how beauty is perceived in different cultures and participating in some of the crazy things people do to feel beautiful."

While I agree with the heart of the show - exploring beauty in different cultures - Jess and co. make it all seem artificial. Or maybe it's just her extensions. I'll have to watch an episode before making my final judgement. Who knows? I could wind up being impressed by Jess' level of knowledge and expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment